Consignment Process: (How We Work)
1. What do you look for?
- We look for women's designer luxury clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories.
2. Are you seasonal?
- No. We accept all seasons all year round!
3. What is your commission plan?
- Our commission plan is simple! Consignors receive 70% of the final selling price. This is all inclusive, no extra fees. We take care of Ebay fees, Paypal, shipping, at no additional cost. Checks are mailed within 30 days of item sale date.
4. What are your non-negotable standards?
- Condition, no rips, tears, or stains. Items must be in ready to wear condition.
- Alterations, we do not accept items that have been altered.
Example: waist taken in, hem shortened, etc.
- Authenticity, we do not accept counterfeit merchandise.
5. What brands do you accept?
- We accept contemporary brands to luxury brands, from Nordstrom to Bergdorf Goodman. We have a general but are not limited to these brands.
Overall we look for items with a potential resale value of $100 or more (per item.)
5. How do you price?
- We price based on style, condition, and demand. We also research the retail value of each item and similiar items previously sold. Pricing is always agreed upon between consignor and FH, no surprises!
6. Where do you sell the items?
-All items are sold online via our Ebay top seller store and third party platforms such as Instagram, Tradesy, and pop up events.
7. Sounds great! How do I get the items to you?
- Please email us a brief summary of your items in question (email@example.com) in order for us to better assist you.
If you have at least 10 qualifying items: FREE shipping!
If you have at least 20 qualifying items: FREE local pickup! *within 10 miles of Evanston*
70% of final selling price!
*10 pre-approved items*